Previous Draft Constitutions for an Independent Scotland:
(1) Scottish Provisional Constituent Assembly (1964).
(2) SNP's Draft Constitution (Neil MacCormick's text) (2002).
(3) 'Model Constitution' prepared by the Constitutional Commission (2011).
(4) 'Constitutional Platform' (2013) - A simple, minimalist interim constitution.
Constitutions of similar democracies (for reference and comparison):
(1) Constitution of Malta.
(2) Constitution of Ireland.
(3) Constitution of Sweden (incorporating recent amendments - downloads .pdf)
(4) Constitution of Denmark.
(5) Constitution of Iceland (adopted 1944, as amended through 1999)
(6) Proposed Constitution of Iceland (2011)
(7) Constitution of Luxembourg (available only in French).
(8) Constitution of Latvia.
(9) Constitution of Norway.
(10) A draft Constitution for a Sovereign Quebec - by Daniel Turp
Citizens not Subjects - SNP's Constitutional policy paper, 1997.
Principles of the Constitution - SNP's Constitutional policy paper, 2002.
Analysis of the (UK) Fixed Term Parliaments Bill
A 'Tribunate' Republic - A radical draft constitution exploring the use of random lot as a supplement to elections.
'Constitution of Anyland' - An experiment in 'generic' constitutionalism; the aim is to produce a 'minimum working Constitution', that protects ECHR rights and establishes democratic processes based on the best practice of European democracies, but does not include any country-specific provisions, nor any unnecessary substantive or symbolic content.